Martorelles is a city with roughly 5.000 inhabitants located in the metropolitan area of Barcelona. Martorelles benefits from excellent transport connection.
Easy access to nearby motorways
- 5 km to major European arterial road E-15
- 40 minutes from Girona and 1,5 hours from France
- Connection with Barcelona city (15 minutes), port and airport through AP7 and C-33 motorways and C-17 main road
International airport of Barcelona
- The second largest airport of Spain provides excellent flight connections worldwide
Major European port in vicinity
- Port of Barcelona connects with over 800 ports worldwide through established regular shipping lines
Well connected to public transportation system
- Train connection through line C2 RENFE (Mollet-St.Fost).
- A number of regional bus lines connect the city with Granollers and Mollet del Vallès (principal local cities)